<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4990835672044904458?origin\x3dhttps://achieve0809.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, July 18, 2008' 7:43 PM
}just abit of imagination*
[[ Official Opening(: ]]

As I have told teacher I would, I have.


Official ' Opening ' of 03Achieve'08 Blog


will be on Monday.
For now, it'll just be between me and blogger.
Haha.



So today was the CharityBazaar
I think it was rather successful.
Even though the hyper aura sort-of got to me.
Sorrysorry to whoever I shouted at.

Even if we do not win anything,
we'll always have the memories.



Haha. I think our class was rather united today.
Even though the boys were fussing about how they don't want to be a part of it at all
they still did anyways.

Everyone was, umm, scrambling (??) here and there..
it was great.
Ooh and I love our class tee.
Even though the person got it all wrong.
It's still comfortable!
And I had no idea why I was so proud of it during the fire drill.
The whole day too actually. HAHA!


And our pretty teachers maintained their prettiness. HAHA!



I don't have much picture with me.
But since Ms. Lai is sending me the pics
I'll just post one pic first.
credits to Seri♥


Despite the change of form teacher
We still treat Ms. Lai as our form teacher.
That's my opinion anyways.
Sorry, Ms. Loke~

I wonder what she wants to scold me for.
Fancy going all suspicious about it.
Fine, then I'll just say I don't have the mood to listen to her.


Uh, I think that that^ actually belongs in my personal blog.
But haha. I rarely press [BackSpace] unless for typos.
Yeah Right.



Anyways, I tend to post long posts.
Pardon me if I irked anyone(:
Although this isn't that long.




" Every meeting is the beginning of a seperation "
Ms Lai Zhen Yue, We'll surely miss you.





ACHlove
Better Than the Best
Harder Than the Rest

PROFILE

Official blog of 0304 'Achieve 0809 ♥

Mentors:
03ACH Form Teacher: Ms Lai Zhen Yue
04ACH Form Teacher: Ms Loke Lay Fang
04ACH Form Teacher: Ms Ham
Co-Form Teacher: Mdm Sun
Co.Form Teacher: Ms Loke Lay Fang
English Teachers: Mdm Keseven [Band 1];
English Teachers: Mr Edward [Band 2];
English Teachers: Mrs Raj [Band 3];
English Teachers: Ms Mazlinda [Band 4];
English Teachers: Mr Chua [Band 5]
E. Maths Teacher: Mdm Tan Poh Kim
E. Maths Teacher: Mr Chong
A. Maths Teacher: Mr Vijay
A. Maths Teacher: Mr Chong
Chemistry Teacher: Ms Loke Lay Fang
Physics Teacher: Mr Peter Yeo
Social Studies Teacher: Ms Vatchala
Social Studies Teacher: Mr Zainuddin
Social Studies Teacher: Mr Henry Kwek

Class Committee:
Chairperson: MD.Yais
Vice-Chairperson: Nicole
EnglishRep.: Japheth
E.MathsRep.: Md.Yafiq
A.MathsRep.: HsiangYi Jacquelyn
ChemistryRep.: Twenvin
PhysicsRep.: ChengLip
SocialStudiesRep.: Kelly
P.E.Rep.: HaoRen & Huixia; MD Airil; Narimah;
AVARep.: SongTeck

Students

HuiTeng♥
Linda♥
TingTing♥
Serene♥
DayangSofea♥
Diana♥
Elizabeth♥
Faizah♥
Fiona♥
HanaAsyiqa♥
YueMing♥
Kelly♥
YokeCheng♥
YokeTeng♥
XiaoLin♥
Nicole♥
Narimah♥
Natasha♥
Seri'Atikah♥
HsiangYi♥
Jacquelyn♥
XiaoHui♥
HuiXia♥
*****
Akmal♥
SongTeck♥
Japheth♥
WaiCuan♥
Glenn♥
Israq♥
Shaun♥
WeiZhi♥
Marven♥
Airil♥
Sufyan♥
Yafiq♥
Yais♥
ChengLip♥
ChinWee♥
Ken♥
Twenvin♥
HaoRen♥

TAGBOARD




CREDITS

Designer:YUUKA
Basecode:kr-yingx3
Picture: YheNightSheDied
Picture Editor: YUUKA